Sunday, November 7, 2010

Check out these Design images:

"My Hero" tattoo design by Denise A. Wells

Design


Image by ♥Denise A. Wells♥

"My heart, my soul, my hero" Tattoo design by Denise A. Wells - Request completed Nov. 6th 2009
More of my work can be seen at
www.myspace.com/denyceangel666

\'Eagle Dream\' Tattoo Design by Denise A. Wells

Design


Image by ♥Denise A. Wells♥

Pencil sketch completed on Feb. 28, 2010.
Yet another insomnia inspired piece....I get up in the middle of the night unable to sleep so I sketch/draw usually until my vision gets too blurry to see the image or until I think I can finally sleep. I average about 4-5 hrs a night of sleep and always wake up about 12 times a night....it is a total pain-in-the-ass EXCEPT when I come up with a drawing sketch I can post, Some work out and some go in the garbage...this is one of the sketches that "worked out"....

More tattoo designs can be seen at
www.myspace.com./denyceangel666

No comments:

Post a Comment