Friday, January 28, 2011

How do I take care of an investing problem?



Your Ad Here





Question by cdgomez10:

How do I take care of an investing problem?



Your Ad Here





I got into investing in a cosmetics company through a friend of mine. I met with the guy starting the company and signed a contract with him stating that I have invested 00 with the company and i will collect from profits for 2 years. From the looks of it the company hasn't gotten up and running and he's been spending money on rolex's and moving into a new apartment. I really want to get my money back from this individual. How can I?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by troyboy
you got screwed! Sorry to hear about that.

If you find out how to get your money back from that bad investment, let me know, because I bought a stock, and it went down. I want my money back too.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment