Friday, January 21, 2011

Is it ok to take Physics (Calculus based) with a background of only College Algebra and Trigonometry?



Your Ad Here



Physics
by R.B. Boyer

Question by Sara: Is it ok to take Physics (Calculus based) with a background of only College Algebra and Trigonometry?

Hi guys, I just wanted to seek a little bit of your advice.

I have not taken Pre-Calculus or Calculus before. But I have taken College Algebra and Trigonometry.

I am planning to take Physics I (Introductory Physics I) which has Calculus I as a Co-requisite.

Do you think I'll be able to handle and pass Physics I with my background?
Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by dmc.fanatic
If it's as a co-requisite, then yes, you'll be fine. My calculus-based physics intro class really didn't get too much into actual calculus until partway through, and by then I was well equipped to deal with it.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment