Monday, February 28, 2011

What are some international incidents that can be used in a nation game I’m creating?



Your Ad Here



International
by NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center

Question by centraltiger74: What are some international incidents that can be used in a nation game I'm creating?

These can be small incidents or big incidents, I just need some for this game. I'm trying to make it as similar to the world as I can politically-wise. Nation vs. Nation, alliances, and that such. But I need the international incidents to give the players something to do besides conquer (that game as already been created). Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Andrew
well, theres a few famous ones like 9/11 ww2, cold war, and the recession, basically just think about what's happened in the past.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment