Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do I clear out my garden and start from scratch?



Your Ad Here





Question by Lunar Sarah: How do I clear out my garden and start from scratch?

I live on the hill and have a long driveway. At the top, I have a retaining wall that's about 3 and a half feet high. Past the wall, the garden is at about a 45 degree angle for about six feet (~20 feet across), then the ground levels out into my yard/grass. The garden is completely overgrown with weeds, poison ivy, etc. Normally I would just take the lawn mower to it and mow everything down, but due to the angle, I won't be able to easily get at it with a lawn mower.
I can't seem to figure out what the best way to attack it is. I don't want to just dive in and start pulling because I'll be up to my elbows in poison ivy, spiders and possible snakes.

Any ideas would be helpful.
Suggestions beyond hiring someone to do it. Thanks.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by blapath
The best is... calling in a gardener and a garden designer





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment