Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What other classic/prog rock epics can you think of?



Your Ad Here





Question by You do not know this person: What other classic/prog rock epics can you think of?

I love stuff like Take a Pebble (ELP), Echoes (Pink Floyd), Roundabout (Yes), etc...all a bit different in style but I think you might be able to squeeze them into the same category.

Can anyone give me any more amazing songs that will just blow me away and are preferably a considerable length?

Thanks in advance :D (my other account got hacked).




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Ollie
Rush - Tom Sawyer
Led Zepplin - Stairway to heaven
Wish You were here - Pink Floyd
Dire Straits - (Loads) - sultan of swing , brothers in arms ect

(they're all main stream but theres a reason for that!)





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment